Skip to main content
CORPORATE CREDIT ANALYST
- Study the requests made for Fleet customers in compliance with the objectives of risk management, banking regulations and internal procedures.
LEGAL AND MARKET RISKS ANALYST
- Monitor and measure the different risks: Liquidity risk, interest rate risk, counterparty risk using risk indicators (IRR interest rate sensitivity, liquidity ratio, etc.)
- Control of compliance with the limits in accordance with the established Risk Appetite;
- Production and monitoring of regulatory liquidity and rate statements under Basel III and CRD IV, and monitoring their regulatory compliance
REGULATORY risks ANALYST
- Carry out regulatory reporting (eg ICAAP, EBA stress tests, Benchmarking EBA, SREP, etc.) and internal (IRB monitoring, risk committee, etc.))
- Participate in the monitoring of the quality of risk data and the preparation of budgets (annual budget, etc.).
- Participate in relations with the regulator and the supervisory authorities (internal or external) ;